X Series Media Presentation Amplifier
A compact, efficient stereo amplifier for media presentation systems.
The Crestron® AMP-X50MP is a low-cost audio amplifier solution that is suitable for a variety of applications. It features a compact, surface‑mountable design that installs virtually anywhere without requiring an equipment rack.
LoZ (4/8 Ω) and Hi-Z (70V or 100V) Output
High-efficiency Class D circuitry delivers 25 W per channel to drive one pair of 4 or 8 Ohm speakers, making it ideal to support stereo speakers at the front of a room or mono speakers in the ceiling. The amplifier can also be used with Hi-Z (70/100V) speakers, delivering 50 W.
The efficient design provides cool running operation to ensure long term reliability. The AMP-X50MP is high-density stackable with other Crestron X Series and Modular Amplifiers, allowing multiple units to be installed vertically in an equipment rack without needing extra ventilation space.
Installation and setup of the AMP-X50MP is simple. Detachable connectors facilitate the termination of wiring. Balanced and unbalanced inputs can connect directly to the line output of a video projector or display, audio processor, mixer, or AV switcher. Independent controls for volume, bass, and treble allow a custom sound in any location. A knob cover is included with the product to protect against accidental changes to the front panel settings.
The AMP-X50MP features protection against overheating, shorted or overloaded speaker lines, excessive input signals, and other faults. In the case of a shorted speaker line, both outputs mute automatically until the fault condition is resolved.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
An energy-efficient design enables the AMP-X50MP to meet demanding ENERGY STAR requirements. In addition to its high efficiency operation, the AMP-X50MP powers down automatically when no input signal is detected for more than 25 minutes, reducing overall power consumption and heat as part of an Energy Star® compliant system design. The amplifier quickly powers back on the instant an input signal is detected. A remote input can connect to a contact closure to place the amplifier in standby mode.
- Compact and versatile power amplifier
- 2 x 25 W per channel (1 x 50 W) into 4 or 8 Ohm speakers
- 1 x 50 W output for Hi-Z (70V and 100V) speakers
- Balanced, unbalanced, and stereo 3.5 mm inputs with auto summing
- Stereo or mono-summed operation
- Remote power control
- Energy saving design reduces power consumption when idle
- Highly sensitive audio-sensing circuitry with high-speed wake time
- Convection cooled for noiseless operation
- Volume, bass, and treble adjustments
- Knob cover protects accidental changes to the device settings
- Captive speaker and power connectors for secure and robust connectivity
- Electronic short-circuit and overload protection
- Factory installed surface mount flange brackets are removable and reversible
- Quarter-Rack width for rack mounting with optional kit
- 60 W DC power supply with locking barrel connector and DC cable included
|Input Signal Types
||Balanced or unbalanced analog line-level
||1 Channel Driven
||2 Channels Driven
||8 ohm: 25 W
4 ohm: 50 W
|8 ohm: 25 W
4 ohm: 25 W
||LoZ (4-8 Ohms): 20 Hz to 20kHz
+/-0.5 dB at 1 W;
Hi-Z (70V/100V): 90 Hz to 20kHz
+/-3 dB at 1 W;
HPF @ 80 Hz (+/-10 Hz),
||< 0.1 % at 1kHz @ -3 dB full rated output power
||> 90 dBA, 20 Hz to 20kHz, balanced, Hi-Z
||-75 dB at 1 kHz
||1.23Vrms, +4 dBu balanced;
0.316Vrms, -10 dBV unbalanced;
For 25 W @ 8 Ohms
50 W @ 70V/100V
||21.5 dB @ 8 Ohms, Balanced
|Wake Signal Threshold
||-57 dBu (1 mV) max
||Clip limiter, over current, under voltage, over temperature, DC offset, extreme high frequency
to search product certificates.
Please select your region below to see the appropriate Advertised Pricing.